How To Use Wax Melts
1. Place your Wax Burner or warmer on a flat surface, free from drafts and away from the reach of children and pets.
2. Ensure that the top dish is clean - It is important to clear out any wax that may have been used previously, as this will only dilute the fragrance of your chosen wax melt.
3. Place one or two wax melts in the burner’s dish.
4. Carefully light a tealight un place in the burner’s chamber underneath.As the wax melt is melting, the fragrance will be released.
5. When you’re finished with your warmer, or when the wax has burned off all of its fragrance, simply blow out your tealight.
Have a look at our full range or wax melts and burners.
The Good Garden Candle Co.